At DiGiacomo & Associates, we understand that everyone’s personal insurance needs are different. Our commitment to providing quality personal insurance products to our customers has earned us a longstanding positive reputation for more than three decades.
As you get married, purchase new cars, invest in new homes, and plan for the future, your needs are bound to evolve. Fortunately, your changing needs are personal with us. With the following protection, your assets and investments will be adequately secured:
- Home Insurance: Whether you own a site-built home, a mobile home, a condo, or you operate a business from your home, we will provide the necessary protections to secure your investment.
- Auto Insurance: We’ll evaluate your liability needs to secure the right amount of coverage, and offer collision coverage, roadside assistance, towing, accident forgiveness, and more. We can also insure to collector and antique vehicles.
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance: We’ll make sure your well protected in your RV.
- Motorcycle/Boat/ATVs/Snowmobile Insurance: Look to us to help you insure all the fun stuff you’ve accumulated.
- Renters Insurance: Your personal contents needs to be covered in the event of a fire or theft. Also, be sure to safeguard your assets from liability should someone injure themselves in your rented apartment, condo, townhouse or house.
- Umbrella/Excess Liability Insurance: Our staff will evaluate your liability policies, your assets and exposure and determine what extra liability coverage you should be carrying in the event of a catastrophic accident or loss. This coverage is designed to kick in after your primary liability policies are exhausted.
- Identity Theft Coverage: Protect yourself and your family from this growing threat by adding ID coverage to your current Homeowners, Condo, or Renters insurance policy.
We can also help you with obtaining personal health insurance and the right life insurance suited to your situation.
The Bonuses of Bundling
When you combine Homeowners and Auto Insurance, you may also qualify for extras like single deductibles (when your home and car are damaged as a result of the same event), emergency lockout coverage, accidental death benefits, and airbag replacement from accidental deployment.
We’ll work with you to determine the best insurance package fit that meets your personal needs – all while helping you save money.